Motion sensor video surveillance adds to the safety and secure of your belongings but also for your well-being. Unfortunately, some storage units experience the occasional break-ins. By having video monitoring, it allows authorities to analyze the situation in order to search for the thieves responsible for your lost items. In addition, a unit that has several surveillance videos is less likely to be targeted than one without cameras.
As with security cameras, sufficient lighting is extremely important throughout your storage facility. Lighting increases several areas of safety. If the unit does not have lighting on the outside, the security cameras may not be as useful. If you cannot see the ones stealing items, it is harder to find them.
In addition, lighting is important for times you visit your storage unit in the evening hours. Lighting can prevent you from tripping or other injuries. Furthermore, lighting assists in seeing your surroundings. No matter the scenario, it is beneficial to see who may be in the same area as you.
There are many storage units to choose from. In order to find the right one, filter by the services you want. Having a higher form of security needs to be top priority. This includes security cameras and adequate lighting.
To learn more about different storage units, contact us.
Our Recent Posts
- Why Self Storage Is A Great Option For Business Owners In Edmonton and Surrounding Communities?
- 2 Benefits of Using Self Storage for Your Dorm Room Amenities
- Preparing Furniture for Self Storage
- Top Questions to Ask Your Edmonton Self Storage Company
- Look for Security and Lighting in Self Storage
Goodbye, Summer! Packing Up the Garden With Self Storage
- 9 Tips To Pack the Perfect Storage Unit
- Self Storage Tips to Re-Organize Your Closet
- Tips for Packing Fragile Items
- St. Albert’s Storage Facility