What security measures are in place?Security is a very important aspect of a storage facility. You want to know your property is safe, and that you are safe while visiting the facility. Things to look for include, 24/7 video monitoring, gated access, alarms, and lighting.
What sizes and types of units are offered?It's important to have a variety of unit sizes available. If you only have a small number of items to store, you do not want to pay for a large unit. Speak to the onsite manager to figure out which unit size best fits your needs.
Are there any restrictions on access to the unit?It is important to know if the unit can be accessed 24/7 or only during certain hours. Your schedule dictates what is best for you.
Are there any contracts or cancellation fees?Some storage companies require a contract and will charge cancellation fees. Avoid this by knowing all details before signing for your unit.
Who do I contact after office hours?It is important to have a form of contact in case you have a problem outside of business hours.
To find out more about storage options and prices, contact us.
Our Recent Posts
- Why Self Storage Is A Great Option For Business Owners In Edmonton and Surrounding Communities?
- 2 Benefits of Using Self Storage for Your Dorm Room Amenities
- Preparing Furniture for Self Storage
- Top Questions to Ask Your Edmonton Self Storage Company
- Look for Security and Lighting in Self Storage
Goodbye, Summer! Packing Up the Garden With Self Storage
- 9 Tips To Pack the Perfect Storage Unit
- Self Storage Tips to Re-Organize Your Closet
- Tips for Packing Fragile Items
- St. Albert’s Storage Facility