Does the storage facility have adequate lighting and security?
Can you rent a storage unit through the internet?
Is there a fence around the self storage facility?
Are there security cameras?
Can you receive an invoice reminder via text message or email?
- What convenient features does the storage facility offer?
- Can you manage your account online?
- Can you pay your bill online
After you have searched and found an excellent storage facility in St. Albert to rent from, next it's time to get your items ready to be stored. Be sure to use plenty of packing material and label everything.
When you are moving your belongings into the storage facility, be sure to move the more substantial, bulkier items in first. Start storing boxes from the rear of the unit with more massive pieces on the floor and lighter things stacked on top.
- As you start stacking boxes, keep an aisle way access to the back of the unit and try to fit things tightly to save on space.
- Add shelving units along the walls to maximize space and ensure none of your boxes get crushed or damaged.
- Face box labels towards the front to make relocating items easier in the future.