Does the Storage facility have adequate lighting and security?
Is there a fence around the self storage facility?
Are there security cameras?
- What convenient features does the storage facility offer?
Can you rent a storage unit through the internet?
Can you pay your bill online?
Can you manage your own account online?
Can you receive an invoice reminder via text message or email?
After you have searched and found a good storage facility in St. Albert to rent from, next it's time to get your items ready to be stored. Be sure to use plenty of packing material and label everything.
When you are actually moving your belongings into the storage facility be sure to move the heavier, bulkier items in first. Start storing boxes from the rear of the unit with heavier items on the floor and lighter items stacked on top.
- As you start stacking boxes, keep an aisle way access to the back of the unit and try to fit things tightly to save on space.
- Add shelving units along the walls to maximize space and ensure none of your boxes get crushed or damaged.
- Face box labels towards the front to make relocating items easier in the future.
- Why Self Storage Is A Great Option For Business Owners In Edmonton and Surrounding Communities?
- 2 Benefits of Using Self Storage for Your Dorm Room Amenities
- Preparing Furniture for Self Storage
- Top Questions to Ask Your Edmonton Self Storage Company
- Look for Security and Lighting in Self Storage
Goodbye, Summer! Packing Up the Garden With Self Storage
- 9 Tips To Pack the Perfect Storage Unit
- Self Storage Tips to Re-Organize Your Closet
- Tips for Packing Fragile Items
- St. Albert’s Storage Facility