Selecting a St. Albert storage facility to store your belonging may be a daunting task for anyone.
Be sure to find one that meets all your expectations and needs.
The following are a few right questions to ask yourself when deciding if this storage facility is a good fit for you.
- Does the storage facility
have adequate lighting
- Can you rent a storage unit
through the internet?
- Is there a fence around the self storage
- Are there security cameras?
- Can you receive an invoice reminder via text message
- What convenient features
does the storage facility offer?
- Can you manage your account online?
- Can you pay your bill online
After you have searched and found an excellent storage facility in St. Albert to rent from, next it's time to get your items ready to be stored
. Be sure to use plenty of packing material and label everything.
When you move your belongings into the storage facility, be sure to move the more substantial, bulkier items in first. Start storing boxes from the unit's rear with more massive pieces on the floor and lighter things stacked on top.
- As you start stacking boxes, keep an aisle way access to the unit's back and try to fit things tightly to save on space.
- Add shelving units along the walls to maximize space and ensure none of your boxes get crushed or damaged.
- Face box labels towards the front to make relocating items more accessible in the future.
- Finally, make sure you use a good solid lock on the door.